Aviation / Airport Jobs

Why, you ask, is such post in this blog? Because, I answer, I have a new assignment at Denver International Airport. Unfortunately, now I won't be able to devote as much time to this energy blog but will continue to update it as much as possible. With over 18,000 blog visitors since its inception, I'm happy to report that interest in Colorado's Energy Careers remains robust and is thriving; I hope to continue helping to inform and make connections.

There's even a connection between Energy and DIA: the airport receives royalties from oil and gas well production on airport property (tapping into the Niobrara play) , as well as its environmental sustainability and three solar installations (learn more by selecting the Green videos at this site or visiting their Environmental page.)

In the meantime, if you're curious about job opportunities at DIA please follow me on Twitter @DIAjobs.

Best wishes to you in your job search!

No comments: